PA’s are able to perform most or all of the following job/tasks as well as additional duties when qualified:
- Digital/Manual Filing
- Document Scanning
- Travel Arrangements
- Bill Payment
- Organize closets/cabinets/toys/etc.
- Grocery shopping, household errands
- Pet care
We can provide you with a PA whether it is a one time placement for a few hours or full time assignment. Salaries range from $30 and up per hour. Please pay your personal assistant before she leaves the job.
5 Reasons to Call Hometown Nannies Plus:
- We are the most ethical, diligent and empathetic home staffing agency you will find.
- We have thousands of successful placements under our belts and we understand that each search is unique and essential to the continuity of your family’s busy lifestyle.
- We provide speedy, efficacious, and courteous service along with complete confidentiality.
- We have compiled a huge database, originated in 1988 and updated daily.
- We like a good challenge and do our utmost to make even the most complex job search a pleasing experience.
Hometown Nannies Plus offers support/referrals for:
- Special needs children
- Effective communications & mediation
- Household employee payroll taxes
Affordable nanny health insurance
- Prototypes of employee/employer agreements
- Confidentiality agreements.
Named W Magazine “Best USA Agency,” 1998 Little Book of Bests
♦ ♦ ♦
Named Best of the Gold Coast Magazine “Best Nanny Agency,” Westport/Weston, 2014-2017
Serving Connecticut and the Tri-State area locally; New England, including Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard, regionally; New York to L.A. nationally; and Europe, Asia, Australia and The Middle East internationally.
250 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880
“Thank you again for all of your help, hard work and due diligence. You are in a class by yourself.”
– Family of Fairfield, CT
Named W Magazine "Best USA Agency," 1998 Little Book of Bests
♦ ♦ ♦
Named Best of the Gold Coast Magazine "Best Nanny Agency," Westport/Weston, 2014-2017
Serving the Tri-State area locally; New England, including Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard, regionally; New York to L.A. nationally; and Europe, Asia, Australia and The Middle East internationally.