Hometown Nannies+ has been the leading nanny agency since 1988.
We screen our applicants with the following criteria in mind:
- Applicants must be intelligent, articulate, punctual, reliable, well-groomed, and exhibit good common sense
- Applicants must have at least one personal interview, three excellent recent references, and a clean driving record
- Applicants must be familiar with the developmental needs of children
- Applicants must have a legal status and speak fluent English
- Applicants must be high school graduates. Many applicants have a college degree, certifications, or some college experience
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years of full time child care experience
- Applicants must provide at least two pieces of identification including: Proof of legal status, a valid state license, drivers license, or social security card
- Applicants must receive CPR certification within 30 days of placement, if not already certified and current.
In addition, most of our candidates are bilingual and many are proficient swimmers.
Everyone Hometown Nannies+ applicant must complete a 5-step background check includes National Criminal, Local/County Criminal, Social Security verification, Sex Offender Database, and DMV reports. Additional checks are available for a fee.
In addition to providing staffing for nannies – Hometown Nannies+ also provides screened candidates for families that need to hire a tutor, housekeeper, driver, estate manager, groundskeeper and other household staff.
We look forward to working with you.