Hometown Nannies+ has been the leading nanny agency since 1988.
We screen our applicants with the following criteria in mind:
- Applicants who seem intelligent, articulate, punctual, reliable, well-groomed and exhibit common sense
- Have at least one personal interview * three excellent, recent references * a positive DMV history
- Are familiar with the developmental needs of children * legal status * fluent English * non-smoker
- Are High School graduates; college or some college preferred
- Have a minimum of three years of full time childcare experience
- Two pieces of ID including: *Proof of legality if foreign born, a valid DMV and / or S.S. card, etc.
- Receive CPR certification within 30 days of placement, if not already certified and current.
In addition, most of our candidates are bilingual and many are proficient swimmers.
Everyone Hometown Nannies+ applicant must complete a 5-step background check includes National Criminal, Local/County Criminal, Social Security verification, Sex Offender Database, and DMV reports. Additional checks are available for a fee.
In addition to providing staffing for nannies – Hometown Nannies+ also provides screened candidates for families that need to hire a tutor, housekeeper, driver, estate manager, groundskeeper and other household staff.
We look forward to working with you.