A live-in nanny is needed for two children;10 yr. old girl and a newborn. Must have a valid passport and driver’s license Living in both USA (Fairfield, CT) and Turks and Caicos. Willing to travel to Europe on family vacations. 60 hrs. a week. Private bedroom and bath /Separate Apt/Cottage or Guest House depending on location. $25-$40 per/ hr., paid time off, health insurance, cell phone, and use of the family car,
- US citizen with a valid passport, and driver’s license. Possible to have a visa but not preferred
- Education: high school graduate, college preferred but not required
- Language: English and a second language preferred, Spanish would be nice but not required
- Health: Physically fit preferred, no health problems, and neat.
- Experience: minimum of at least 5 years, 10 years or more preferred in infant care. CPR trained
- Willing to live 8 months in Turks & Caicos and 4 months in the USA. Willing to travel to other countries with family on vacations.
- Nice demeanor, capable of comely disciplining children. Teaching infants with speech, math, etc., and assisting in homework for a 10-year-old girl.
Light cooking and laundry for both children. Assist in getting a 10-year-old girl ready for school.
- Looking for someone that can become part of our family. We don’t want to feel like we have a stranger in our house.
- Salary and benefits:
Between $80,000 to $100,000 /yr. depending on experience
Health insurance will be provided
car will be provided
- 2 weeks’ vacation and holidays