Hometown Nannies Plus – OVER 32 YEARS OF RECRUITING EXPERIENCE, SCREENING EXPERTISE, THOROUGHNESS, AND BOUTIQUE SERVICE. (Founded by a mom/writer with an M.A. in Counseling.)
Hello Westport, Weston, Wilton, Ridgefield, Redding, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien, Greenwich, Chappaqua, Bedford, Larchmont, Stamford, New Haven, Rye, and Fairfield/Southport to name a few local towns! Are you wondering what goes into our application process when we are screening domestic staff for the following: financial industry, corporate, professional, creative and other family households? (We have been doing this since 1988.)
We know how important it is when you are considering domestic help and are adding someone new to your family or work environment. We screen our applicants as if we were adding to our own family and always follow strict rules/regulations when doing so. You can trust that we’re dedicated to screening and recruiting domestic staff that meet the needs of your family and all the specific attributes that you are looking for to be your “second hand” when you need it.
Our services and experience with the area’s finest families set the standard for household staffing excellence as we truly understand the lifestyle you are living. Let us help you hire the unique and stellar household and childcare professionals you desire. Whether you are seeking experienced part-time or full-time help, replacing or adding staff, Hometown Nannies Plus is the answer to your prayers. We are here to help make your life easier as we have done all the hard work. You just sit back and let us assist you in picking out the domestic staff that meets your needs.
We screen our applicants with the following criteria in mind:
· Applicants must be bright, articulate, punctual, reliable, well-groomed, and exhibit good common sense. We interview most candidate at least twice.
· Applicants must have at least two agency interviews, three excellent recent references, a clean driving record and a clear 5-step background check.
· Applicants must be familiar with the developmental needs of children
· Applicants must have a legal status and speak fluent English
· Applicants must be high school graduates. Many applicants have a college degree, certifications, or some college experience. Several have M.A. Degrees.
· Applicants must have a minimum of three years of full time childcare experience
· Applicants must provide at least two pieces of identification including: Proof of legal status, a valid state license, driver license, or social security card
· Applicants must receive CPR certification within 30 days of placement, if not already certified and current.
· In addition, most of our candidates are bilingual and even trilingual and many are proficient swimmers.
Hometown Nannies Plus applicants must complete a 5-step background check includes National Criminal, Local/County Criminal, Social Security verification, Sex Offender Database, and DMV reports. Additional checks are available.
In addition to providing staffing for nannies – Hometown Nannies Plus provides highly screened candidates for families seeking a baby nurse, governess, tutor, housekeeper, household manager, estate manager, domestic couple, cook, personal assistant, laundress, driver, estate manager, groundskeepers, personal security experts, and other household and office staff. We have been “special needs experts” since our inception.
We look forward to working with you. Please complete our FAMILY APPLICATION to get started today!
Some Client Testimonials include:
“Working with ‘L’ was wonderful. I’d been trying to find a nanny on my own, but with juggling a toddler and a newborn on sleepless nights, it felt so much better to hand the job over to her. She was incredibly personable, warm and efficient. Most importantly, she really listened to my needs AND then kept them in mind when finding candidates. Using an agency is a financial investment in your family, and with ‘L’ in my court, I didn’t hesitate to make that investment.” – J.M
“Thank you for your support in general. You are truly amazing at you do – we are lucky to have you in Westport!” – A.F., Client, Westport, CT
“Still to this day I am forever grateful to you for finding us ‘P’, who is still with us! Can you believe it? It was a match made in heaven, thanks to you. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about her.” –L.C., Client Family, Westport, CT