We represent qualified applicants for placement in Fairfield County, CT, Westchester County, NY, and all surrounding areas within an hour or so of New York City. We also place nannies and domestics nationally and internationally.
There is never a fee for you. We pre-screen all applicants via phone prior to setting up a time for a personal, in-office interview. We offer a small, free gift with your interview. We are open M-F, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm & some Saturdays. All interviews are by prior appointment.
All LIVE OUT child and house care workers receive a competitive salary ($17-$25+/hr.) plus paid vacation & major holidays. A few families will provide health insurance and even 401K plans. We only work with NICE families. There is a maximum of a 5-day work week. Our families offer lovely work environments.
All LIVE IN child and house care workers receive a competitive salary ($800-$1,500+/wk.) Live in domestics receive free room & board, (minimum a furnished room & private bathroom; sometimes a guest house, apt. or separate floor) use of a car, paid vacation & major holidays. Live in Nannies may be asked to travel with their family –either domestically or internationally or both. Some families offer a private phone line and/or cable TV. A few families will provide health insurance. All families offer the opportunity to work with children and make a difference in their lives.
Requirements for Nannies and Domestics
You must be:
- Over 21 years of age, except for mother’s helpers, who are ages 18-20
- Legal to work: in possession of working papers or a green card or a U.S. citizen
- Valid Ct. or N.Y. driver’s license and good driving record
- Minimum high school graduate
- Speak fluent English
- Able to provide three excellent local references with current, working home and/or business phone numbers. We prefer work references but, in the event that you have had one long term domestic job, we will accept personal references. (Please use personal references, i.e. a former teacher, job colleague, clergyman, etc. We do not accept references from families or social friends.)
- Be willing to take CPR if your status isn’t current.
Please be punctual for you office interview. Please bring with you two pieces of ID: a passport, a green card, or working papers to establish legality, and a driver’s license, a social security card, or another relevant piece of identification. Also, please have three viable phone numbers of the references you will be providing. Please make sure that these references are aware that they may be contacted. If you are going to be late, or need to change your appointment, please call us: 203.227.3924. We will do our best to help you find the job you are seeking.
Please make copies of your reference letters and any other information you would like us to have and bring them with you.